Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Helen to go to my photos folder, find the 6th folder in there and then post the 6th photo in that folder. Scary thought, since I never delete photos. :)

My 6th folder is photos from January 2004. Here's what I found:

This is my sweet E. She was barely 3 years old and had been a big sister for only about 2 months. She wasn't particularly thrilled by her big sis status. In this photo, she was climbing on the couch in our apartment.

Let me see who I can tag ... Kimmee, Dawn, JoAnn, Kelley, and GaoyouMom

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Isn't this fun to go back and look at a specific photo like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet photo -- love those little bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling photo of little E!

    Thanks for the tag Gayle. Considering my photos folder only has photos back to 1/1/09, I'll have to dig up another 6th photo, stored elsewhere. It will have to wait until I'm home, since I'm blogging at work right now -- shame on me!

    Gayle, I hope all 3 of you are feeling better. The kiddo and I were home for 2-1/2 days this week so. I was kinda glad to come back to the office so I could get some rest. :-)

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete