E and I made an early-morning trip to the after-hours clinic to rule out strep and flu. We chatted awhile about college and careers (she thinks about the funniest things sometimes), and then she killed time waiting for the test results by playing with her DS. She's not miserable, but not her bouncy self. And the fever is still hanging on.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Day 25 - Killing Time
E and I made an early-morning trip to the after-hours clinic to rule out strep and flu. We chatted awhile about college and careers (she thinks about the funniest things sometimes), and then she killed time waiting for the test results by playing with her DS. She's not miserable, but not her bouncy self. And the fever is still hanging on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww I hope she gets over this quick! Poor thing!
ReplyDeleteHope she gets feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so grown up in this photo! Hard to believe...
ReplyDelete