This is my FAVORITE calendar. It a dry erase calendar I bought a year or so ago at Target. It hangs on the wall in the dining room so we can take stock of the week at breakfast and dinner. I love when it's time to erase the old month and put up the new.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow that looks like a very handy calendar to have! I'll have to look for one like that.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a good idea!!! I keep meaning to make a project/chore calendar for us - but I always stumble over how to do it.
ReplyDeleteDid you frame the dry erase board or did it come like this? It looks great - especially with the matching bulletin board next to it. I used to have one on my fridge but I didn't like that it was always sliding down. I will have to look into a framed one! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea. I like that it's framed so it looks nicer.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe it's February already!!! What a nice calendar, and it looks so pretty framed like that.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Wish I had a space for something like this, it looks so useful!
ReplyDeleteI like that idea. I scribble on my calendars.
ReplyDelete