This is H's school tote bag. What's notable is what's missing -- her beloved blanket, Boo. She announced this morning that she didn't need to take it to school, and made it through the whole day without stressing about it. Boo has gone to daycare, preschool and school every day for the past 5 years. I am so proud of her for making this leap!Friday, February 27, 2009
Day 58 - Boo Who?
This is H's school tote bag. What's notable is what's missing -- her beloved blanket, Boo. She announced this morning that she didn't need to take it to school, and made it through the whole day without stressing about it. Boo has gone to daycare, preschool and school every day for the past 5 years. I am so proud of her for making this leap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh wow! What a milestone! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteH, you're growing up! I guess the blankie and the DS were in conflict!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a huge step H. Way to go Big Girl! MQ has been going pretty much blanket free for the last couple months, these are major accomplishments!
ReplyDelete