Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 35 - My First (Completed) Knitting Project

Last night, I finished knitting this soft little scarf for E. I was teaching myself to knit (and purl) in the process, so I must have started over a kazillion times. It felt so good to finish, and she's thrilled with it.

7 comments:

  1. Great job!! I've been thinking that I might want to start either knitting or crocheting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't knitting fun! I learned a couple years ago and when I have the time I really emjoy it. Nice job on your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors! Lots of love in that scarf, too. Stephanie has a knitting loom where you loop the yarn over the knobs with a hook. She's made a couple of scarfs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job and I'm jealous! I've been wanting to learn to knit for so long and haven't even gotten to the crocheting I already know how to do for years. This looks so soft and comfy and there's nothing like a handmade gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh me too....I would love to be able to knit scarves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to learn to knit. Tried and failed several times so it just isn't meant to be but I still find myself walking the yarn aisles at crafts stores thinking..........maybe someday!!

    This is beautiful, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful!! I can knit - but I very much prefer to crochet (it's ever so much faster!). This is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete