This is our morning staging area -- bags, coats, lunch boxes, homework and library books. I created this space before this school year started, and it's working well!On a side note, the kindergarteners here have to carry these red tote bags instead of backpacks. Makes me crazy because it is soooo bad for their little shoulders (and slips off constantly). At least a backpack would balance out the weight a little. Ah well, just three more months of kindergarten -- EEK!

Great idea..I figured out last year that I just had to have it all done the night before.. gee, it makes life SO much easier in the morning! I can't go to sleep now unless everything is set out and ready.. wish I had a good spot for a staging area. . . right now I use the kitchen chairs ...for backpacks...lunchboxes by the fridge, ready to pack and go in the backpacks.....clothes are laid out too the night before...
ReplyDeleteGreat staging area. I need shelves like that!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea! Our stuff just ends up all over the place.
ReplyDeleteGREAT idea!!
ReplyDeleteYikes only 3 more months left of school this year, it hardly seems possible with snow still on the ground.