It's funny, we went through a phase where we ate at Wendy's alot, like 3 or 4 times a month. But we haven't been to one in several months now. Funny how things come and go. You know I don't think LYX or MQ have ever had a Frosty - I guess it's time for a visit!!
Mmmmmm! Frosty, thick and creamy! E and H just have the most beautiful smiles!
ReplyDeleteShe looks quite pleased with her frosty!
ReplyDeleteOh we LOVE Wendy's (and I always feel good about eating there and supporting the Dave Thomas Foundation!) Yum!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny, we went through a phase where we ate at Wendy's alot, like 3 or 4 times a month. But we haven't been to one in several months now. Funny how things come and go. You know I don't think LYX or MQ have ever had a Frosty - I guess it's time for a visit!!
ReplyDeleteMMMMMMMMMM frosty!!! I think I need one now!
ReplyDelete