Odd photo, I know, but I discovered this milk at our little fresh market, and I LOVE it! It comes from a small local dairy that's run by a second generation dairy farmer and his family. In fact, one of his daughters was filling up the dairy case at the market when we stopped by there tonight, so I stocked up! The cows are raised on pasture and sunshine, and the milk has a wonderful fresh taste.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Day 68 - Got Milk?
Odd photo, I know, but I discovered this milk at our little fresh market, and I LOVE it! It comes from a small local dairy that's run by a second generation dairy farmer and his family. In fact, one of his daughters was filling up the dairy case at the market when we stopped by there tonight, so I stocked up! The cows are raised on pasture and sunshine, and the milk has a wonderful fresh taste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, the farmer's daughter delivering the milk! Now that's fresh. I love your description of pasture and sunshine taste.
ReplyDelete