We stopped two or three times to watch the baby panda and his mom. E was also thrilled to see a komodo dragon up close. And we spent quite awhile in the reptile and amphibian building. We ate lunch, spent too much money at the gift shop, and hit the highway. All in all, it was a fun little road trip. Now I just need to get to work on the scrapbook pages. ... I didn't get great photos of the pandas, but here are a couple of my favorites:
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Day 74 - Rain? What Rain?
We stopped two or three times to watch the baby panda and his mom. E was also thrilled to see a komodo dragon up close. And we spent quite awhile in the reptile and amphibian building. We ate lunch, spent too much money at the gift shop, and hit the highway. All in all, it was a fun little road trip. Now I just need to get to work on the scrapbook pages. ... I didn't get great photos of the pandas, but here are a couple of my favorites:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww, the baby panda is so cute! Hey, the girls are dressed for St. Pat's Day! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great day, judging from those smiles!
ReplyDeleteOh look at that baby! and cute smiles on your damp girls!
ReplyDeleteAaahh, darling photo of the pandas. And your girls too, of course. I'm so glad you finally made it to the zoo, although I'm sure this means you won't be down again on the 29th.
ReplyDeleteThe zoo is a "must-see" for our trip next week. I'll have to show these pics to my DD -- she'll love them.
~Susan